Eternity scion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity scion

Bleh bleh bleh bleh

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
skifer

-- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:29 am

his hand passed further through her curls, before coming against her gender, and slowly he rubbed at her.." Do i have your attention now ani?" he said with a light smile as he glanced over her neck scar...before slowly slipping off the only garment she hadnt discarded....so that his hand was wholy visible..one of his fingers down there, the lenth of it slide between her lips, not quite invading entirely, but just slipping her lips apart....he ran 2 of his fingers from his hand at her breast over the peak, making it perk...he was curious as to how much the woman would allow him to continue...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:38 am

Yet another bolt of electricity ran up her spine, and she nearly shivered in pleasure from the feeling. One of her hands quickly grabbed at his wrist, before sliding over the back of his hand in curiosity, to feel and know exactly what it was he was doing. Again, her hips shifted over him, a reaction she hadn't ever thought of, before she rolled her head back over her shoulders, to rest on his, her eyes fluttering shut, and her bottom lip slipping between her teeth as she bit onto it to keep herself from making any other odd sounds. She was entirely lost in the feelings that she hadn't ever experienced before to even think through the memories and what any of this could mean to anyone. Everything about this human body, might very well have been the end of her.

[[ooc- Gender, Peak, and Perk, obviously you read too many "romance" novels ]]
Back to top Go down
https://eternityscion.rpg-board.net
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:43 am

he continued a few moments more, before pushing her forward to bend her over the table he was at not 5 minutes before, and slid a finger into her one she was bent over it, he laid a hand at the flat of her back, so she couldnt move up, and slowly he slid the finger deeper into her, while massaging her clit with his thumb...he was trying quite hard now to make her break her silence..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:48 am

What she would have once described at electricity, now screamed of fire. It raced through her veins and over her skin. Her face flushed rather red she was sure, before she finally gave in to what he wanted, her mind already far from the dress that had so distracted her before, all that ran through her mind now was where he was, what he was doing and perhaps where the fire started within her. Crying out as she grabbed onto the edge of the table, she felt a fluttering of a memory shoot through her mind, and she suddenly knew precisely what it was she needed to do. "M-more! Please Glade, I need... more!" She was practically begging as the fire threatened to consume.

[[ooc- Two can play at you game xP ]]
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:53 am

he pulled his hand from between her legs, and slowly she would feel another pressure against her gender now, a much larger one, he firmed his grip at her back, before sliding his length into her...he gripped her hips as he broke her and slid the rest of his length into her, holding her still on the table as she adjusted...rubbing her hips a bit...he waited another few moments before making his second thrust into her...enjoying her damp tightness around him...

(( Razz hmmm? - ooc))
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:03 am

He stopped. How could he stop? She nearly ran herself into a panic before his touch returned, except it was different this time, both his hands were at her sides. It didn't take her long, but it took her long enough to realize she had let herself fall into mating. The thought barely crossed her mind long enough to register before his hips met hers and she cried out in shock at being quite fully filled, as it nearly felt like too much, and she moved to squirm again under him, he began moving. The pleasure that wracked through her was so intense, she was certain the wood beneath her hands was crumbling, and she was fumbling for something more sturdy to grab onto, the pieces of old wood falling away to the ground as she let them go. Sure she'd mated before in other hosts, but it was never this pleasurable, it was always for one cause and one cause only, and that was procreation, but this host seemed to have an entirely different reason for it all together, she could almost see herself doing it more often. But every time her mind began to settle on an idea, he shifted again, and sent waves through her body and mind, focusing her back on the current task. Now before long, she felt herself tense, nearly lost in feeling, before everything came rushing down around her and she was entirely lost to the feelings surrounding her. Lights shot and sparked before her eyes, her body relaxed in a way it hadn't ever done yet, and her mind was further in the clouds as it had ever been. When she finally came down from the high from her first human climax, and sighed softly, her breathing pitched and her body covered in a thin sheen of sweat.

[[ooc- you know precisely what, silly.]]
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:11 am

he was almost worried he wouldnt be able to make her relaese before him, as he released seconds later after her, it had been..several years since he had been with a woman, and his charisma wasnt what it was then...he ran his hands up her damp sides before pulling from her and flipping her over, rubbing her sweaty hips a bit with an amused smile.." so i have your attention now, hmm?" he tilted his head, and looked over her a bit..he rubbed her lower belly a bit, before stretching, and fixing his pants back in place, she had been utterly bare, and all he had done was open the front of his pants..." sore?" he questioned with a smirk
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:22 am

Slowly she looked over him, unsure of where exactly to focus on him, so she nodded a bit, thinking it better than to try to speak at this moment. She didn't want to say something stupid, like questioning what exactly had brought that on in the first place. From her recollection, mating wasn't as pleasurable, and though with the human body it was, she had no idea what it was like on his end. Did elves enjoy it? Or was it just mating like it was in every other host she'd shared?

She shifted her legs a bit, and slid herself further on the table to be able to close them, so he wasn't between them any longer, and shimmied around to try to slide off of a different side than he was on, feeling suddenly odd with her nudity and the way he was looking at her. She glanced around, and noticed not only that her clothes were behind him, but that the dress was too.

With a slow inhale, and a roll of her shoulders, she jutted out her chin and stood up straight to be as tall as she could appear to be without standing on her toes, not that that wasn't an option, she needed to seem big. "I'd like you to... move away so that I can get dressed." She didn't know whether she meant with the dress again, or just the other clothes she had been wearing. She just wanted something to cover her bare self.

[[ooc- ]]
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:36 am

he held up a hand" do not dress yet..." he turned and looked at the dress slowly, the room would suddenly seem...much more frightening, and dangerous...light draining from the room near instantly...right before it was pitch black, the light returned to the room....he turned slowly to look at her. " put on the dress, it will not harm you. i dont know everything of it, but it is a piece of clothing that will always be evrything you need, should you need armor, it will become it, a dress, it will become it..." he gave an amused look, watching her...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:02 pm

She watched him, continuing to try to appear as large as she could, still unsure of the whole situation that had just occurred. As she watched the room darken, she frowned, some kind of magic working its way around, and she still was uncomfortable with the idea of magic and how it's so very unpredictable, but once he moved out of the way, and slipped past him and quickly pulled the dress down and over her head, covering herself as quickly as she could.

Once dressed, she looked over at him briefly before walking over to the door and pushing it open, and making her way quickly out of the old temple, following their path, but refusing to get herself distracted with the artwork and architecture that had so distracted her before.
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 2:12 am

he followed after her quickly, a slight smile on his face as he tracked her through the temple...he let her have an hour to herself before finaly catching up to her, to try and dispell some of her..confusion? anger? distrust? towards him...

quickly he was beside her, and put a hand on her shoulder while walking.." Are you alright? One would think you have a sudden and potent dislike of me." he said with a curious face.he was curious as to what was running through her head, his eyes glowing lightly. he couldnt read her body language, but he knew, from some experience, that when 2 have sex almost randomly after being mostly friendly before, there were always some strange feelings between the 2. Or well, in must cases the female had the strange feelings. men sometimes, if not often did not.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 3:53 pm

An hour of walking, and she still didn't understand anything. It would be odd to ask, and perhaps uncomfortable, but perhaps that was what was necessary. He at least seemed to understand she wasn't exactly comfortable with the situation, or at least that she was upset about it, and he had given her space, but now she heard him coming back towards her at a quickened pace. Obviously the moment of respite was over and now she would have to deal with what was on her mind.

Her body relaxed under his touch for a moment, before quickly she straightened her shoulders and positioned them back at their rigid state as she turned to look at him, and crossed her arms over her chest. "What was that about? The... mating." She couldn't exactly think of a different term for it, so she was going to stick with what she knew. "Was it strictly for the specific reasons behind mating, and if so, why cross breed? Or was it for another reason all together?" She was upset at herself as well, for the way she let the body completely take over her thoughts, when as she looked back at it, she had practically begged him for it, though she hadn't known what it was at the time.
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 3:58 pm

he tilted his head. " just call it sex. mating makes it sound so...machanical." he said a bit offly, not sure why she would call it mating. " and at first it was to....get your attention off the dress till i could look over it. Then i got a bit...carried away when you didnt tell me to stop..." he trailed a bit. " I did not hurt you at all did I?" he said carefully.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 4:44 pm

Her face flushed at his easy way of speaking of what had happened. As if it weren't all that important. "No, I'm not hurt." She wasn't, which would have been odd to her, seeing as how other hosts had had more vicious mating rituals, normally involving biting, scratching and fighting. As she went quiet and eased her way into the hosts memories, the host, and therefore her body, had done it before. For... pleasure. Slowly she opened her eyes again, and looked over the man near her again. "It was a pleasurable new experience for me, not... my body. Many things are new to me, but I've lived much longer than even you I'm certain." Quickly she turned to look away from him, trying to just shake off the feelings of unease.
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:50 am

" ah, so you are a body hopper." he said with a smile while keeping her pace.." sorry if it asnt as good as some memories you seem to have access to could show, ive spent a long time alone lately. Also, i am 300 years old tomarrow" he said with a smirk. " if you would like to go another round with me, ill promise to be much more..pleasant an experience provider. " his smile faded a bit slowly, as he flipped a coin, and caught the coat that apeared in the air, before pulling it on, regaining his...closed, carefull apearence...he rested a thumb ever so slowly against the back of her neck, gently. " Is this bit of glowing light back here under this scar you, Ani?" he said with a curious tone as they slipped into a clearing in the forest, birds chirping distantly...

he was curious, more so now, about this woman, and he intended to learn more about her, his way of talking had changed a bit though, making it a bit more obviouse that he was interested in her, something which would have caught the interest/attention of her soul twin not to many years ago...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:09 am

Her breathing caught in her lungs, and her body tensed as he touched where she, her own form, was. If her host were to die, she would be able to survive at least for a little while, but if she would to be injured, she would die quickly. Being so small, and without a skeleton, she was very easy to kill when not within a host, and this made having a host so very important to her kind. It was a shield, and a weapon.

Her hand jumped up to grab his arm, suddenly very nervous, having not expected him to completely clue it together yet. Then again, it seemed she was very good at underestimating things in this world. "It... It takes nearly that amount of time to travel to the different worlds I've lived on." She shifted on her feet in order to turn to face him, to keep herself away from his hand, just in case. Seeing as how humans would take it quite horribly and mutilate the host, and herself in order to get her out which would only kill her and destroy the last remnants of a spark that the host had left, keeping her alive. Staring at him, she felt herself tense, and quickly licked her lips in a nervous attempt at looking normal, before locking onto the only part of this conversation not about her. "Your birthday is tomorrow, what do you wish to do? There must be something, anything I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:59 am

" there are plenty of things we could do.." he said curiously...thinking of a few things..before quickly looking back to her. " But. Tell me more about yourself. your true form, its small, isnt it? You can trust the information with me. so please do tell me. " he said in a curious tone..." could your next body ben an elfen one?" he said in a much more curious tone as he stepped toward her curiously.resting a hand halfway reasuredly...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:13 am

She watched him rather nervously, since she knew already that there was more to him, and he could easily kill her, and the human host she was in. In this world, everything could pretty much kill her and her host quite easily. But, she had trusted this man so far, what really could go wrong further? She sighed a bit, and rubbed the back of her neck, over the scar in which the true her remained, before she put her hands in front of her, separating them about three inches apart. "I'm about... This small, and... fragile." Quickly she moved on hand back onto the other arm, and scratched at it a bit nervously. "We saw how others on other worlds were destroying them, so... we thought it would be best to... take over, and... Preserve the worlds they had. At first it was just sharing them with them, but the residents never took us kindly, and would attack us, so, being a harmless species, we just... stopped wars and what not." It was difficult to explain, she didn't even remember much of how it all started anyway, it was just how it had almost always had been now. "And technically, yes, it could be, but this... one was so close to death that it would kill this one for me to leave. The girl was barely there, which is why she was a choice for our start, we start with those that are dying you see? Easier that way, less... intrusion. Plus, if I'd be taken out forcefully, the removal would kill me too. Don't really have bones..." She ended up mumbling, uncomfortable with explaining this, seeing as how she never really had thought about it all before.
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:57 pm

he nodded slowly, listening carefully. " Interesting. " he said shortly, he smiled a tad, before reaching over and rubbing her shoulder." Well, I will not try to remove you from your host. she would die if you were not in her anyway. and ill admit, im a bit fond of you, you are a good traveling companion./" he said with a grin. " now, maybe we should get going, its getting dark, i have a place we can rest near here...a place I viit often. " he took her hand l ightly, before leading her through the forest towards an old forgotton castle, reclaimed much by the forest..trees and things growing out of much it its walls and floors..he lead her through a nearly impossibly well hidden entrance behind a wall of moss and vines, before leading her deeper into the castle, after a while of traversing it, he lead her into a room, and lit a few candles for light...the places architecture was almost similer to the temple they were in early, but much more intricate. he sat on the edge of a somehow quite clean bed and stretched before yawning, he took his jacket off and tossed it into the air before catching it as it turnd to a coin...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:06 pm

Standing off to the side, she stared at her feet, rather uncomfortable still. She was so lost in her thoughts she didn't even notice the architecture or precisely where they were, or how they got there. Did his lack of saying much, or lack of questions mean something else was on his mind about it? Was it truly interesting? Well of course it was interesting, it was different. Suddenly a word popped into her head, one that the previous woman would have used to describe her. "Parasite." She mumbled, needing to hear the word, but once it was said, she flinches, closed her eyes tightly and shook her head. The word itself nearly hurt her physically. Crossing her arms over her chest, she ran her hands over her arms in order to feel secure, before she looked up and over at him, sitting calmly on the bed, seeming entirely relaxed, but as the light shone through a window onto her eyes and she saw a glimmer from the iridescence, she averted her gaze again. The eyes were always a way to tell if one of her kind were there. "I've never told anyone any of this. It's sort of scary. Plus, I don't know what to do, this... woman doesn't have instincts like the others I've been in. I don't know what it is I'm supposed to do."
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:21 pm

" instincts? like animals have?" he said with a curious tone, before laughing a bit and laying down on the far side of the bed. " lay down and relax, lets rest while I try to figure out where the next treasure hunt will take us."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:32 pm

She watched him, he found her humorous. Slowly she walked over and laid down on the opposite side of the bed as him, before closing her eyes and trying to relax. "Well on other worlds, I've been... something similar to a bear... Insect... Fish... Bird..." She was talking quietly, trying to think of this or at least, the human world equivalents to what she had lived on other worlds. "We don't die so long as we don't want to, and are not killed. Normally after... two or three places, we find somewhere to settle, die with our host as their lives come to an end in the natural order of things. I'm an anomaly among my own kind. I've not yet found somewhere to settle. Other places were nice, calm, beautiful, but none have felt like home."
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:42 pm

he nodded slowly, before looking at her a bit, thinking..." hmm, have you enjoyed the form you have now more then others so far?" he said with a tilted hea d." from what i have seen, humans and elves live much more different lives then animals like bears birds and spiders." he said curiously..he had been in the shape of a wolf before, and comunicated with true wolves...he knew they were all different..." You could stay here in the ever you know" he said with a yawn, looking at her with a rather amused tone, curious as to how she would react to the offer....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:49 pm

Slowly she turned her head on the pillow to look over at him. "I could stay wherever I want, I'm the wanderer. Plus, I don't know how I feel about this one. It's... More receptive. Everything feels, not just specific parts... Other worlds and other species have more receptors, like, insect worlds have more colour, under water worlds are... stunning, but instinct drives you not to focus on those things... Here, even a breeze makes me stop, the feel of water rushing over my feet nearly brought me to my knees." Slowly she turned her head to look back up to the ceiling. "But I don't yet have a reason to stay. Just like I had no reason to stay in other worlds. This one... I would die if I stayed here."
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:55 pm

his thoughts wondered at the statement that everything fells rather then just some things, before running his hand over to her, running it up her belly, at an incredibly slow pace, tauntingly slow, playing at her skin,running tendrils of pleasance along her skin..." how does that feel?" he said curiously...making sure to keep the movement very vert slow....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity scion :: Roleplay :: Actual Roleplay-
Jump to: