Eternity scion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity scion

Bleh bleh bleh bleh

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
skifer

-- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:03 pm

he let her stay at his jaw, but he quickly grabbed both of her wrists with one hand,his other went to trailing over her hips, before moving between her legs, trailing over her before rubbing at her through the cloth that she still wore...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:12 pm

She gasped, and pulled at her hands to try to catch his other hand, but found the movement futile. Shifting her hips to try to escape, she couldn't help but moan, and in an attempt to stifle it, she pressed her face against his neck, trying to shift away. "Glade what are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
https://eternityscion.rpg-board.net
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:20 pm

" i feel that should be obviouse ani.." he held her as securely as he coudl without hurting her, before pulling away the last bit of cloth and sliding 2 fingers into her slowly...She would quickly find that she was much more sensitive in this form then the previous....and their magic seemed to resonate together moreso with each step forward of the sexual movements...he slide the 2 fingers deeper into her slowly, trying to dampen and loosen her for him, and he wanted a minute or 2 before releasing her hands, and cupping one of her breasts, playing with the nipple of it, he was ever so slowly working at between her hips at the same time....

Gotta run to work D: Im off on tuesday, send me a text or email with your schedule for tomarrow...and are we going to be on late tonight? if so include that in your message...seeya Very Happy-ooc
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:47 pm

She gasped, and jumped in his grip as he moved into her. Every feeling that he was rising in her was so much more acute than she had ever felt before. Her hips shifted, riding over his hand before she even noticed what she was doing, and a moan escaped her lips as she turned her face away from his neck, her face quickly going beet red at the sound. She felt that she was easily slipping away from her control as she groaned, when he let go of her hands, and shifted to grab his hips to allow he to adjust, and grind back against him, wanting him to feel as good as she was currently feeling. "Was this nearly as much as you felt before, is this what it's always like?" she didn't even notice as the words she attempted to speak out, crossed over from her mind and into his, her magic taking control as another moan crept past her lips.
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:46 am

he smiled...before pushing his fingers as far into her as he could get with them, grinning as she shifted around them, wanting more.." it was a bit..numbed for me when you were human...because of your lack of magic, it wasnt..as..intense...now that we are both of this realm, the feelings are much more...potent..and this is just my fingers.." he mumbled into her ears, rather amusedly..." Imagine when its my cock inside of you." heshifted behind her..before suddenly she would notice he was now back behind her, she would be able to see him between her legs..he was much longer and wider then he was when she was human, magic pulling out his..full effect...

he picked up her hips next, before shifting, and sliding her down around him..he didnt just drop her, but his advance wasnt slow as he broke her chast...and slid her further, getting as deep as he could manage with them in this position....it was all he could do to not slam her down, and start riding her...he moved at a slightly slower pace though...he held her hips in place to keep her from trying to escape him....as he turned her head and kissed her deeply...

I have to get a haircut tomarrow, and eat breakfast with the old bat...but after thats done, i am fully yours...she will likely wish it all done early -.- so yeah...i should be back in under 2 hours from departure...we WILL talk, because i demand it. D: DEMAND IT. -ooc
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:56 pm

She couldn't help herself, and as he mentioned that it would probably, obviously, feel so much better when it was more than his hands, she purred, leaning back against him enjoying the thought of him between her legs. Though, after a moment, he was gone, but before she could really register it, he was returned to her, back behind her, and suddenly between her legs, but not quite where she wanted him, but he knew that, so he had quickly lifted her and moved her over him. She shifted her hips, and cried out as pain suddenly shot through her as he broke her. Leaning back against him, she tried to ease back and off of him a bit, but he held her fast, and quickly he turned her to kiss her. "Glade it's too much, too much...!" she cried into his mind a bit as she tried to shift away, but he still held her, and as the pain started to pass, she moaned, and quickly shifted her hips further against him, grinding down to get more, quickly becoming lost in the pleasure of it.

{{ooc- Mmmmmkay, well, yeah...}}
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 3:34 pm

he moaned lightly into her ear as she started to move, and then growled as he gripped her hips and started moving her...he couldnt quite..find what he needed though right away, suddenly she would find herself bent over the couch, him deeply in her, a bit deeper then before, before he gripped her hips and started moving at a somewhat fast pace, he sliped one hand down against the flat of her back again, holding her in place...

he rode her a while longer, then stopped with her on the edge of release before pulling out, he picked her up, and dropped her onto the bed, before spreading her legs and getting on top of her slowly, and quickly pushing all the way back into her in an instant, but not before she lost her edge of an orgasm, quickly he started the motions again...he kissed her quickly, before speeding up the pace to its fastest so far...she cold actually see him now, for this was the first time he had taken her and been atop her, and naked as well....she would find herself getting close to release again now...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 3:44 pm

She nearly cried as he pulled away from her, feeling empty and alone for just a moment before she was moved yet again and collapsed onto the bed, soft fabric underneath her, she grabbed onto them as he moved above her, and she automatically felt confused. No animal or body she'd been in or seen had ever mated face to face, but then again, no body that she'd been in had ever felt this way either. Screaming out as he quickly was in her again, she felt her hands begin to shake, quickly grabbing onto Glade and digging her nails into his shoulders enough to draw blood and pull him closer to her. Wrapping one leg behind him, she used all of her strength to pull him as close as she could get him, needing him to be touching her everywhere. Her hands slid further down his back, digging in again as she felt another release building, and this time needing him to reach his as well, since she didn't know how much more of this she could take.
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 3:50 pm

she would find her self on the edge of release for what would seem like hours, before quickly he released in her, and she released at the same time...his magic and hers together had them release at the same time...he made no attempt to pull away from her, grinding as deeply into her as he could as he found his end, caring and thinking not of the possible consiquences of such....he bit her neck at the same time of release as well....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:01 pm

Even if he had attempted to pull away, she kept her legs wrapped around behind his, holding him in place, locked at the ankles. Once her breathing had even out enough to talk, she reached her hand up to move some of his hair out of his face, and smiled up at him crookedly. She didn't know what was appropriate to say or do at this moment, and slowly she moved her legs from around him, and ran her hand down to his neck, and slowly started rubbing it, feeling a little awkward now that it was all over. "Glade, that came on a bit quick, what do you think is that was pushing you into lusting after me so, hmmm?"
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:31 pm

" oh, the months of you fighting me for starters." he said amusedly.." no is a word which doesnt exist." he said with a grin before slowly pulling away from her and sighing...then running his eyes over her, thoughtfully...he ran a hand over her side, thinking.." So....." he drawled slowly..." want to look at the winter courts ..city?" he said somewhat slowly..." I think many brain cells were sacrificed in the production of that orgasm." he sat up slowly, shook himself off slowly, almost wolfishly, then watched her after pulling some pants on..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:45 pm

She smiled at him as he got up and got dressed and struggled to get a sentence out of his mouth. He was acting awfully silly this time, it was odd, but then again, she felt rather odd herself after that long bout of being on an edge and not being allowed to fall over it for so long. Slowly she rolled herself out of bed, and used her magic to clothe herself, beginning to like that ability, and patting herself on the back for beginning to get good at it. Looking down over herself, she wore loose, poofy pants, with closed cuffs at her ankles, along with a long flowing shirt, stopping at her thighs, with an intricate edge, and quite covered in glittering beads and gems, making her sparkle in the sunlight, and beam with happiness at it. "I suppose so, they seemed pleased to see you unlike those in the Summer court, but I'm not too sure how they'll want to see me. But lets go then." She grinned, and turned towards the door, a skip in her step, back to being bare foot.
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 6:21 pm

he stretched, before leading her out of the house slowly, after breaking the diagram which locked the house to the outside world...the winter court is where a lot of the darker fey lived...and some of the dark elves...while the high court is where many of the more mellow, kinder natured things aligned to...there were some interesting and strange beings in the winter court...

the winter court had much different architecture to, very different...he led her through the town slowly, thinking as they moved....looking around for the dark djin which had been following them, he caught not even a glimps of him..." not as imaculately beautifull as the high court..but...." he looked around.." it has a more natural feel...dont you think? "
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 6:29 pm

She took his hand in hers, and leaned against him while she looked around. She didn't trust all of these people around and especially those that gave her the odd looks after looking at him and her together. "It's beautiful in its own way. Everything is." Settling her head on his shoulder, she didn't even think to look around for the dark djinn, she was much more focused on the sight seeing. "Shells vaguely like you here, or at least I suppose you smell vaguely of here. Plus, everyone here seems uncomfortable with me, and not with you. It's rather interesting."
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 6:50 pm

" yes...they havent seen many high born fey here...the queen is high born, and her blood line...and some of the high houses too...you are the first to be here who isnt belonging to a high house, or the throne." he looked around.." and the dark djinn is gone, interesting..."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:05 pm

"So, then, what does it mean that you brought me into the city? I'm not going to be hunted or killed because I'm from the royal family of the other group, the high court, am I?" She smiled at him, and danced away from his grip and stopped herself in front of a shop, looking at the scarves that were for sale, grabbing one and wrapping it around her neck, covering the bottom half of her face, leaving her silver eyes free, she looked over at him and smiled through the thin fabric, asking without speaking.

{{ooc- where'd you go?}}
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:23 pm

" no..all are accepted here, though you will have a bunch of high courters offering to court. till they see me next to you and figure out your mine." he said with a grin, they were nearing the keep, it was made seemingly of ice, and snow...and seemed to be the heart of all thigns winter and cold...the place was a beauty in its own way...there were a few ice elementals all over it, keeping their eyes on the suroundings..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:29 pm

"Yours, hmmm?" She smiled, and walked ahead, waving her hands out around her, warming up the air around her since to her, it was awfully cold. She did like the look of it all, but preferred the touch of warmth on her skin. "And if someone comes by and seems that much more interesting, trustworthy, and protective than you? The memories I have from this body tell me that a reaper is not someone to trust, though I do, what if you were to do something that would cause me to think otherwise?"
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:32 pm

" then ill have to deal with them. maybe...take their soul out of their body, push them beyond." he said with a mild grin..." or i could claw them up very good as a warning, im not sure which one is more apropriate....suggestions?" he said amused..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:37 pm

She tilted her head as she looked back at him. "So what you're saying, is that if I were to loose interest, and move on to someone else, you would kill, or threaten them until they left me, so that I would return to you? On this, my last life?" She acted hurt for a moment, before turning around and closing her eyes. "If anything, I would say... clawing them up, or even just showing up in your wolf form would scare off most men. A good threat from you would send most anyone running." She flashed a smile back at him.
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:55 pm

" If you were to loose interest?" he said with almost a touch of orry to his voice, before growling at her a bit." I am amazing, you couldnt lose interest..." he looked over her a bit, somewhat anxious...his guard down a bit as a knife imbedded itself in the back of his neck, severing his spine, he dropped to the ground instantly..

a dark skinned elf stepped out of the shadows quickly and rushed towards her, moving to try and capture her with a magic net...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:04 pm

She had smiled, the minute he started to show some insecurity, and starting speaking of how he was amazing. To her, so far he was, but that was when he fell to the ground, and in the milliseconds it took her to look up, someone was coming towards her, trying to capture her with magic. Quickly she let instinct take over, letting muscle memory do the work for her, and her slightly uncontrolled magic help also. She ducked out of the way, crouched her knees to avoid the net, magic knocking it out of its path to keep it from coming back around her, and she jumped up, moving fluidly through the air, she spun and landed behind the dark skinned elf that caused this moment of terror. Her magic flipped the dagger from the back of Glades neck, and she wrapped her arm around the elf's neck, pressing it up behind his jaw against his jugular vein. She paused, unsure of whether or not she could kill anyone, seeing as how her species were on of peace, and not of violence, but she kept the dagger pressed tightly against his skin, for Glades sake, and knowing he would have wanted her to be in control of the situation if she could. "What do you want?" She growled into his ear.
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:10 pm

the dark elf quickly pulled out another knife, and went for her side with it, there were 3 other elves like him stepping out of the shadows, she was surounded now, and all the other people of the winter court had somehow managed to remove themselves from the area...

as the others quickly moved at her, she would see the black wolf, in its full form, rage and darkness apear where glade had been, it quickly lunged at them, quickly taking the head off of one of the elves, before slashing at another with his soul rending claws...he slices one nearly in half at the torso, before quickly chacing the running last of the 3 newcomers, and getting him by the leg...before ripping his leg off, and tearing each of his limbs away from his torso...leaving a hellish mess of blood and body parts...The wolf Howled triumphantly as it slowly made its way back towards the woman...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:20 pm

The moment the second knife came out, and touched her side, she began to shake. She knew right at that moment she wouldn't be able to press that blade anywhere into this mans flesh, even if he had killed Glade, and was going to kill her. She just couldn't take another person, creature, animals life. She nearly dropped the blade before she heard the growl, and looked over at the wolf, and it quickly moved and started tearing up all of the men that surrounded her, and the moment that blood was first spilled, she stepped away, the moment she noticed he was killing them, she covered her face, having dropped the dagger at some point along the way. She was shaking, and hiding when he returned, terrified, because she had thought he was dead, and when he came back, he killed so many people, so quickly. She didn't even know if this was really Glade, or another hell hound, or somehting else perhaps. Maybe it was going to kill her too.
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:27 pm

the fear he smelled on her woke him up...ever so slowly his aura of fear and death faded and he moved towards her slowly with a tilted head...she wouldnt see his other possible form, it was to damaged to return to...atleast till the next full moon...he stopped infront of her, and sat, watching her...he tilted his head in an inquiring way, wondering if she was okay, the dagger fell out of her side and the wound ever so slowly stitched closed....he did a quick glance around, the one who had wounded her got away, but the other 3 were very much dead...then he looked back to her....and tilted his head again...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity scion :: Roleplay :: Actual Roleplay-
Jump to: