Eternity scion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity scion

Bleh bleh bleh bleh

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

-- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:21 pm

She licked her lips and smiled as him, glad that she seemed to make him a bit happier and to nearly forget what had all just happened, and as he moved towards her to pull more of her clothes off, she danced away from his hands, and grinned, knowing from personal experiences what got predators prepared for the chase. The steam coming from the hot water making the bathroom just that much more inviting to her, and she looked over him again before smiling. "As soon as I'm undressed, you'll leave, so I can shower like this." She slowly stepped back towards the water, keeping her eyes locked on his.
Back to top Go down
https://eternityscion.rpg-board.net
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:26 pm

he tilted his somewhat posessive eyes around the room, thinking.." for how long? 20 seconds?" he said with a grin, before quickly getting the last of her cloths off..looking over her and sighing..he slowly stepped towars the door, his eyes pinned on her..thinking...

sorry for shortness, gotta run to the store, brb in like 30 Very Happy-ooc
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:37 pm

She watched him and her smile wavered as he backed away, almost falling to a frown before she forced it back to her face, and turned around. "If you're leaving, then go." She didn't know what else to say, but she didn't want to put him in any position that he felt he was forcing her into, so she quickly walked into the water, and started running her hands through her hair to get it thoroughly wet before she would begin washing it, glancing briefly over her shoulder after a moment to see if he was still there or not.
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:28 pm

he wouldnt be there when she looked..but suddenly she would feel his presence as he apeared behind her rather nakedly, and turns on the second shower head amusedly.....and ran his fingers through his hair, before running a finger down her spine...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:39 pm

She sighed, and turned away from the door once she noticed he wasn't there, and closed her eyes again, before jumping as she felt him behind her. Glancing over her shoulder, she moved her eyes over his body slowly, turning away once her started to run his hands through his hair, her face flushing, but quickly she yelped in shock as his hand touched her back, and she quickly looked over at him. "What is it you think you're doing... precisely?"
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:46 pm

he growled lightly, amused, before suddenly moving to her neck....to try and kiss her neck, as soon as she let him, or moved away, he vanished suddenly, it was a glamour ilusion and he was playin with her a bit..

he was sitting on the bed when she would come out there, he was covering his eyes, some blood on his face...something happened while she was in the shower....he wasnt attacked, it was the magick eyes, something had gone wrong when he cast the glamour ilusion to mess with her a bit...he apeared to be in a bit of pain...the eyes can see through glamours and magic, yet he was using glamour/magick to make the ilusion to play at her a bit..it caused his eyes to over exert in trying to see through the ilusion he made, and it had hurt him quite a bit...a Limitation he hadnt been aware of having, snapping back at him.

as he heard her step out, he stood slowly, and moved for the door quickly...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:58 pm

She gasped at his growl, unsure of how exactly it made her feel, but it most definitely wasn't fear, and the moment his lips touched her neck she moaned. Quickly she cut herself off, as his lips disappeared, and as she turned to see what he was doing, he was entirely gone. Suddenly she felt her face flush in embarrassment, and it felt as though there was a stone in her stomach. Had she just imagined the entire scenario? Or was he messing with her? She rubbed her face, to quickly try to figure out what was going on here.

As she slipped out of the bathroom after washing up, she wrapped a towel around herself, before looking over him. She watched as he stood, and moved for the door, and before she even realized it, she was in front of him, having used magic to move quicker than he was. She grabbed his arm and pulled him over to the bed, forcing him to follow, before pushing him to sit and moving to wipe the blood from his face with a frown. "Why did you do that if it was going to hurt you? You should know that I don't care what you do so long as you don't get hurt or kill anyone." She felt herself purse her lips in worry, taking a wild guess at what it was that happened, listening to what her magic told her it was.
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 9:16 pm

he looked at her slowly, there were cracks in his face, going from the corners of his eyes, out over his cheek and temple, the skin had cracked, spilling some blood...

" i was.... unaware i could not use glamour with these eyes of mine..." he said slowly, looking at her once she healed the damage...before quickly moving over and kissing her a bit....he glanced at the door, the sun was about to set, and he could already feel a strong pull to have her...he rubbed his forhead a bit, then looked ovever her slowly.." all nice and clean now?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 9:25 pm

Kneeling in front of him, she shifted, worried that he might do something like that again and hurt himself further, but slowly nodded when he spoke. At least it wasn't on purpose. "For the time being, I'd say so." She flashed a small smile before moving to stand, completely unaware of the setting sun, but tilted her head as the music began to start outside. It did sound calming, just as he had said, and she felt herself moving slowly with it, before turning back towards the bathroom, to go back and grab her dress to re-clothe herself before she laid down.
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 9:44 pm

the next morning~

he was sitting on the couch, half asleep looking, wearing just pants, his chest bared to the world, while deep asleep...he had said they would leave today....

this owuld be the first time she would be able to fully see his chest, not a glamoured version, or a clothed version while bound to a bed...the scratches across his side started at his opposite shoulder...the would would kill most..he had survived it somehow...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 9:59 pm

She stretched, and slowly yawned, pushing herself up off of the bed before stretching again for a few moments, making sure each muscle was free of kinks before she slowly walked over him. She was silent moving across the room, and caressed the mark across his chest so lightly he would have hardly noticed it if he was awake, let alone while he was so fast asleep. She paused, once she pulled her hand away and looked over his face, before grinning. Using her magic, she changed her dress to long black leather pants and a corset like she had seen one of the women in the celebration the previous night wearing, before she straddled the sleeping man and bit his neck, holding his hands tightly in hers as she started kissing the spot she had bitten to ease away the pain she brought. "Glade, you need to get up now."
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:28 pm

he opened his eyes slowly at her first move, then closed then....then snapped them open when she sat atop him and did the rest..." mm...." he quickly rolled her onto her back, straddling her...( or tried).." I like the outfit." he said somewhat amused...interest still in his mind, hiseyes wondered to her hips a bit, thinking, then back to her eyes." Your being a bit unfair this early in the morning." he ground up against her a bit..showing exactly what he meant..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:36 pm

She smiled, and her eyes fluttered shut. Unlike the night before with his glamor, she wasn't going to let him get the better of her, she was in control, even if he was on top of her at the moment. "I saw you look a little longer at a woman last night when she was wearing something similar, so I thought you'd like it." After a moment, she opened her eyes and tilted her head at him. "And you were unfair last night. I'm just evening the playing field. Plus, you wanted to leave this morning, but With some time to calm down, if you think it is better to remain, I will do so." She was aware of him hard against her, but she had practically invited him into the shower the night before, and he decided to play with her instead, so now, she was going to play with him.
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:45 pm

he growled at her softly, before stretching, and tilting her head back, kissing along her neck, before pushing a hand up her her shirt, under her...rubbing her back a bit, pulling her up against him...after a bit he shifted down, running his hands down her sides, and unbuttoning her pants, as he pulled then down a bit, he kissed down her exposed belly a bit, and pulled her panties down a bit as he kissed further into tender terain, trying to get some noise from her lips...

remember Razz subtle invitations and things..His elf eyes cant see :p-ooc
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:51 pm

She frowned, and after a moment, she grabbed his shoulders and pulled him up, pursing her lips together as she bit the inside of her bottom lip. "You played a mean game with my last night, and yes you did already pay for it in a sense by the injuries you gained, but I'm not really in the mood for this now, when I was denied it when I wanted it last night." Explaining it made her uncomfortable, but it was needed since he didn't seem to understand. "Plus, you told me you wanted to leave, and you are not listening to me."

{{ooc- you know, you could tell me these things in skype, but if you're not going to get on there again, tell me and I'll be logging off. :/ }}
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:21 am

he frowneda bit and kissed her.." i didnt know you wanted me last night...I guess that would explain the look you gave me.." he kissed ehr some more and slowly stopped with a small wolfish whine....he moved to pull away from her, looked over her some more with another whine, then sat back down on the couch..." and we will depart when you are ready to depart"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:32 am

The whines hurt, not physically, but the way that she was drawing the line. Maybe she could just let him, but he moved away, even though he still whined again, she knew she had to hold to what she did. She might have made a mistake in forgetting that he didn't notice small things, though she felt it wasn't a small invitation, she still needed to hold to what she set. "But you still think it might be safer here. If you want me to I'll stay." She spoke, before shifting up to a sitting position, then looking away from him before rolling up onto her feet, and using her magic to change her clothes again quickly, this time more travel appropriate wear.
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:30 am

he looked over her new outfit before rubbing his forhead..." its up to you on whetehr we stay or depart. would you like to try staying here...it may be safe, and cofortable...or leave right now?" he said curiously...

gotta go to sleep, im exhausted, seeya...tomarrow?-ooc
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:34 am

She watched him carefully, unsure of what he wanted, and simply wanting to know just that. He was making this so much more difficult than it needed to be. "I don't know where we'd go, all I know is what you've shown me, and what you've told me. I trusted you with my life, and I still do. Things you do may make me uncomfortable, like leaving me to fend for myself in front of royalty who could very well want me dead for... invading their daughter, and possibly even in their minds destroying her or using her, or just all around being a vermin, but I trust you. That's why I asked you first."

{{ooc- Mmm, alright then, I work 5-10, so well I'll be on until about 4:30, when will you be awake and online?}}
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:09 pm

: hmm...." he mumbled lightly, thinking of places they could go to..." We could go to the winter court." he looked at her curiously...he wasnt sure how the bodies remnant memories would respons to that suggestion. he slowly moved over and kissed her before standing tiredly, and stretching..." they arent as completely in harmony as the high court of rivendel, but i have a home there, my...second home. " he said with a grin...

his eyes wondered ovever her still showing underwear a bit, thinking, before working his jaw a bit, thinking..." Well, shall we depart?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:21 pm

She tilted her head at the suggestion. From the faded memories she didn't remember too much of the winter court, so she nodded, unsure of what else to do, and trusting him entirely. She awkwardly smiled back at him, and shifted on her feet, as she watched his eyes look over her. At first she thought it was nothing, and avoided looking down, but she quickly turned from him and looked over herself and flushed, quickly fixing her clothes to cover her self up, then glanced back over her shoulder at him. "I think we can leave now I guess, I've got nothing holding be back here." She walked for the door with long strides, trying to keep her head up to prepare for the looks she was going to get.
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:34 pm

he sighed, stretched, cracked a few joints...Then quickly followed after her, The journey being a long one...Through the rivendel lands, then through the dark forest..before finding their way into the lands of the winter court...it would take them 2 weeks to journey it safely, they would have crossed some daim arachnia, some campi's, a strider, and almost ran afoul of a group of Svaratal (( dark elves...)) before finding their 2 week venture ended in the winter courts territory in the north...

the people in the city smiled when they saw them...it seemed to be the only place they welcomed the reaper, they passed a lot of people....but she would notice a face, a dark haired very powerfull looking face, she saw him once in the high court, she would have thoguht she saw him once in the forest, and now she had seen him again....the person had some powerfull magic, and her memories would warn her that this was the dark djinn....

he pulled her inside a house, before locking the door, and finishing a diagram on the wall, quickly the house was completely secured, nothing could get in, or out besides Air...no sound, no magic, no poison...

he sat on the nearby couch and looked at her hips a bit, He had been spending more and more time watching her...he ran his fingers through his hair..." ill break the diagram in the morning when we have properly rested and need to go out, i dont want anybody bothering us.."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:46 pm

She watched him, as she had been doing for the few weeks they traveled through dangerous lands and were always on the lookout for dangers, though she knew the danger had followed them, and assumed that he knew by the way he was acting. "Don't want anyone bothering us? Or trying to protect against the dark fellow that's been following us?" She walked around the room, looking at everything, and yet nothing while she waited for him to do something, anything, to settle them, curious as to what it was that had been running through his mind over the last two weeks, and if he would act on any of it.
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:50 pm

" yes, the dark djinn has been tailing us, but im not entirely worried about him right now.." suddenly she would apear in his lap, her dress on the floor...an arm around her stumach, a hand on her head...he tilted her head back and kissed her posessively, and tightened his grip with his arm around her to make sure she couldnt get away, grinding softly at below her...

he glanced over her a bit, before shifting, and biting her neck a bit rougher then the last time, though not quite drawing blood..." you drive me mad lately you know..." he said a bit amusedly, as his spare hand worked its way down her stumach...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:56 pm

She grinned a bit, shivering at his sudden attention, and the Dark Djinn entirely disappearing from her thoughts as bit at her neck. "I don't know what you're talking about, nothing has changed other than my body." She grabbed his lowering hand, weaving her fingers through his and squeezed it lightly as she leaned back against him. "Perhaps the tree caused it. I still don't know what it was that it did to me." She turned her head once she set her head on his shoulder and kissed his jaw contentedly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity scion :: Roleplay :: Actual Roleplay-
Jump to: