Eternity scion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity scion

Bleh bleh bleh bleh

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
skifer

-- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 9:08 pm

instantly one of his arms shot out, snaking around her back, and gripping under her arm, to keep her from falling, holding her weight, he pulled up up half against him, and looked over her. " Are you alright? " He said with an lightly worried tone, his eyes wondered over her a moment, in thought, before setting on her own eyes...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 9:13 pm

She stared at him, unsure of how to properly react, her mind going over many things, as her silver eyes caught the sunlight and shone. She quickly turned her gaze away and shifted to get her feet back under her and steady. "I'm.. Alright, I just wasn't expecting what I felt there is all, it won't happen again." She hesitated, before move to grab onto his hands to shift them away from her but she paused for a moment, running one of her fingers over the deep scar on the back of his hand, the one he showed her before, a unicorn he said. But from her memories, weren't those peaceful? "Unicorns are nice though, aren't they?" She mumbled the thought, distracted once again as the ripple of mended flesh ran under her fingers, another odd sensation ran through her.
Back to top Go down
https://eternityscion.rpg-board.net
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 9:18 pm

"....They are obscenely territorial savage and flesh eating. i crossed a lone one, and it tried to put its horn thoruhg my head, or my neck. i blocked with my hand, before...striking it. i crossed the unicorn on my way to the isles of one of the sages. I almost died 5 times that day. " he said mildly amused, before looking over her again." dont trust a unicorn. they impale you before moving to eat you, very dangerous..." his other hand ran over her arm, rubbing the back of the wrist a bit, before looking at the water..." they are almost as dangerous as Campi's, and sirens. sirens are more dangerous to men then women though i must admit." he said with an amused smile.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 9:24 pm

She sighed contentedly as his hand ran over her, and her eyes fluttered shut. It did feel good, just as she had thought it would. Why hadn't she done it before? This human body was so much more sensual than any other one she had taken or used before, everything felt so much better, interesting and alive. She would have been entirely lost in the sensation itself, had he not been talking. At the mention of dangerous creatures of the world, she tensed beneath his hand, and shifted away, realizing that it wouldn't do well to let him know too much, he saw her precisely as she was meant to be seen. Human. If he knew what she really was, he'd probably kill her, that was what humans were like were they not? That was what the seeker had told her, and he appeared to be just as human as those from the other world, just more used to every day dangers and weaponry. "I think out of everything, humans would be the most dangerous wouldn't they?" She questioned as she tried to shift herself further from him so she wouldn't get distracted once more.
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 9:42 pm

he laughed a bit. " YOu are the only human in this world you know. And i suspect thats not entirely true, i think you are part something else. but anyway, there are nothing but unique creatures and other things here, its not like the human world beyond the mirror, where there is nolonger anything of mystery alive. all those things are here now, some escaped through the ancient looking glasses long ago...Humans....made that world theirs. everything not human calls Ever its home, humans are welcome here....but few come over...." he rubbed her hand once more before making sure she was steady on her feet, and then rubbing his hands together a bit. " Mind telling me what it is about you that me and shara both sense...isnt human?" He said with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 9:46 pm

She looked over him again. If she was the only... Human in this world of Ever, then what was he? He looked like every human in her memory, he even felt like humans in her memory. Narrowing her eyes a bit, she took another step away from him, trying to figure it out. This was what she didn't like, it was unknown to her what he was, though she had assumed human she was obviously very wrong. "I might tell you, once you tell me what it is that you are then, at least... Shara made it quite obvious she wasn't human." She didn't think she would actually tell him, but she couldn't quite lie, her kind never did lie, that was why it was peaceful, they had no reason to lie.
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:21 pm

he tilted his head curiously...." I look much like humans do, but it is not so. I am a much longer lived thing then they, Some might call my kind elves, but some of the characteristics humans think of for an elf are based on a book some human wrote in the human world. Our ears are not pointed, we are much longer lived then humans...we have some.." magic" as humans call it, but even magic has laws to it, like science. lets see...There are maybe a few hundred of my kind left, if not less. we are..born of the earth. shara's species is a cousen of sorts to my kind. we are able to comunicate with animals, and able to take on one animal form. the difference between me and shara, is she has a form, but she can blur, having claws while bi-pedal and such. I can not, i am either one, or the other, no between. "

he stretched his hand out slowly, towards the rising moon." I am the last of my particular type of Elf. I can take the form of a Highland wolf. Humans referred to highland wolves as Nightmares, and baby eaters." he said with a scowl. " I do not draw power from fear though, and find babies quite uneatable. though, something else....when the worlds were much more...traversable, highland wolves were in charge of transporting changelings...ah, basicly, stealing human babies, and bringing them here, after leaving an elf or other nonehuman child in that childs cradle. that was before my time though." he said with a grin.

" Now i am little more then somebody who breaks into old bits of this world, to look for trinkets and things of value." he tapped the side of his face, pointing to his eyes. " I am known by many by my eyes, I have the eyes of the highlander king...of was an artifact from long ago. I lost my natural eyesight, but these replace it. these glowing, monster eyes of mine. " He said with a grin. " it allows me to see the energies surounding people, and see things most people wont see, but the catch is, i cant see most of the natural things. i dont notice things like posture, or physical signs of agitation and such. it has its drawbacks....but as a wolf my normal wolf eyes can pick up on things like that, and i can smell agitation. its why when i am meeting new people, its normally as a wolf, because its safer that way. " he said with the tilt of a head.

" so should you ever be trying to hint something to me with body posture or something, my suggestion is dont. Its impossible for me to notice things like that. I catch hell from shara for not noticing flirtations, or threats or anoyance. its why i have her around, she is a master of reading peoples body posture. any questions?" he said with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:29 pm

"Not really, you said a lot." She frowned, trying to make sure she remembered everything. Wolves and changelings, humans and elves, demon eyes and hints, she had no idea what to do with all the information, but there was no reason to not believe him, why would he lie to her? It all made sense really, and thank goodness he couldn't notice little things like posture and body language, because she was certain that a minute ago, she was probably practically screaming for him to do something, when her mind had apparently left the building, and her body was speaking for itself. Slowly she ran her hand through her hair and sighed.

"This body is human, I can tell you that, the rest... is rather difficult to explain that I'm sure you wouldn't believe anyway, another human would kill be for it, you might hate me for it, I don't know yet, so I cannot disclose it just... yet. It's not very difficult to kill me see, so, I'd just want to be certain I can trust you first." She frowned, and rubbed her arms a bit after crossing them over her chest. She didn't want to lie, which she hadn't, but she also didn't want to continue hiding things. It wasn't in her nature to hide information, she never had a need, but this man who stirred odd feelings in this body, made her uncomfortable.

[[ooc- remember, soul mates and what not, the body would react as Alicia's would have reacted :/ ]]
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:36 pm

he looked over her slowly..." Its not your original body. are you like a claimer? did you take that body and claim it as yours?" he said curiously, with no sense of anger or anything...there were a few things in this world that could claim bodies, so it would make sense if there were similer things in other worlds...
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:38 pm

(( Did i do well with the eye thing? Him being able to see arcane things, and other things, but not being able to read posture, or notice things like that?? - ooc ))
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:42 pm

She frowned at his continuing questions. "I told you I'd tell you more when I knew if I could trust you or not, this whole thing is just making me uncomfortable." She turned away from him then and quickly walked further down the beach trying to clear her mind as she reached up and rubbed the back of her neck. She really had no idea what the man wanted. At first it seemed like he wanted to test her, but did he want her to go galavanting around with him truely? Plus, what was the real reason to galavanting? Staying in one spot would surely be safer, but going around might actually get something done.

[[ooc- Yup, you did fine, really this rp is open to a lot of things xP I wanted to keep it open, but try something we've not really done before, like... aliens xP]]
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:45 pm

he sighed a bit then followed after her..." Its of no true worry, you are you and I am I. Ill let you stay with shara tonight, then i will come back to ask if you would like to go again, if not, ill be gone for a week or so, then be back to ask you again, it should take me about a week to finish the venture i have set out for myself next. " he continued walking with her for a while, before slowly slipping an arm around him, to guide her back towards shara's home...He had made no mention of having one himself, or offering to take her to it, which seemed to imply he didnt have one, or didnt have one nearby...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:49 pm

She shivered as his arm swept around her and eased her into a turn, to head back to where they came from. "I don't really want to go back to her house. She makes me uncomfortable, the rooms are too large, the house is too empty. She tries to be nice but it appears forced and awkward, and I do not think I can stomach watching her eat again. I'd rather not, I'd be fine sleeping out here, and if you insist I stay with you or her, I'd rather you." She eased to try to slip out of his grip without seeming rude, but she wasn't sure how she felt about the way her body was reacting to him, it made her mind uneasy.
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:58 pm

he nodded slowly, and rubbed her hand between of his, thinking.." I Have a room rented in the tavern you were in last night.." he pulled out another quartar, fliped it, and caught it, and suddenly they were in the room, where another such quarter was sitting on a table a foot away, spinning...before it fell onto one side, going still..he quickly grabbed the quarter, and put it in a pocket, before sitting on the couch, watching her. " You can have the bed" he said with a grin. " Chivalry is moderately alive still. " he put his feet up on a foot rest and yawned...
though, there was still quite a bit of spare space on the sofa, which would seem quite inviting to atleast a part of Ani...

" I will admit though, I at times can seem quite uncivil in the way i eat, it just depends on the form i am in.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:03 pm

With a small sigh, she walked over and eased herself onto the couch alongside him, pulling one of her feet up onto her other knee, she slowly began to rub at the sore muscles. "So long as you don't do it in front of me then, I'll be content. As I've stated, I'm not a fan of killing things and in so, I'm not really that well accustomed to watching others eat beings that have been killed." She wouldn't look at him, couldn't quite look at him, so she focused on pulling grains of sand out from between her toes. After a couple minutes of an awkward silence, she glanced over at him out of the corner of her eye. "What are you going hunting for anyway?"
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:23 pm

" well, alices looking glass for you, and any artifacts that can be of use to me, or others...if others, for a price. I found a sword once, which could kill anybody, once. after that, it was more likely to get its user killed then anything else. funny little weapon. there are old things in this world that want to be freed. i find them and sell them to people who can handle them...or..people that think they can handle em. " he said with a wry smile, before tilting his headback and sighing... a bit of the claw scar was showing again on his side, just a bit...it was something he got when escaping the sage some years ago, something the sage never saw..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:28 pm

Still, from the corner of her eye she could see these scars beneath his shirt. Her curiosity getting the better of her, she reaches over and lifted the fabric up, to allow her to see more of it, before her other hand reached over and traced the lines of the puckered flesh up to where they ended. "You have an awful lot of scars for one person..." She mumbled a bit, feeling awfully distracted by the current situation.
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:36 pm

his eyes snapped open at the contact, and without realizing he he as straddling her, her hands pinned to the couch arm rest on the other side of the couch, a hand against her neck, he blinked before lowering his hand a bit, laying it flat against her upper chest, above her breasts...his breath a bit, heavy..anxious...he looked over her a moment more, the scar bringing back...memories of the attack. he sighed slowly. "...my...appologies, its..a magic scar, the creature that laid it....when its touched without me expecting it..it is....I relive the moment and the pain in which it was received..." he said slowly, before his eyes wondered her a bit more, now that he was at a different angle, there was more to see.." Ah" he slowly released her wrists....He had moved incredibly fast, faster then a human...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:44 pm

She gasped quickly as his hand snapped on her neck and everything shifted in a matter of milliseconds, her eyes snapping up to look at him. As he seemed to fall back to reality, his hand lowered and only then did she release her breath, having not even noticed she was holding it. She slowly began to apologize once he explained himself, but then his eyes wondered over her and she felt heat rush to her face. "I... I didn't mean any harm, you're just... Scars are new to me, I've never seen one. The one I have, I can't see, and its not like... yours are, it's... clean. Surgically done." Her breathing was hiked, and her chest was rising and falling at quite a pace, yet he was the one that moved so quickly she couldn't even comprehend it, and she was the one out of breath. Her mind snapped to memories of bodies touching, breathing heavy, and oh so many pleasant caresses, making her skin suddenly extremely hot and uncomfortable. Maybe this human body wasn't as great as she had originally thought, now it was only causing problems and he was just staring at her. She closed her eyes and shook her head quickly, trying to shake away the discomfort.
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:48 pm

"...its fine, dont worry about it, just warn me when you touch my scars if im not paying attention." he smiled slowly, before sitting back where he was, her legs over his lap...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:52 pm

"You smile so easily." She spoke when she finally opened her eyes, and thought quickly of moving her legs, but they wouldn't budge. Of course, now the body was doing other things and not listening to her. Maybe she just didn't have a hold on it like she should, perhaps all of this was just it trying to reject her entirely. What would she do then? Her mind was in a whirl of panic as she thought of how there was no way out if that was the case. Quickly she shook her head again, trying to depose of those thoughts. "Anyhow, uhm, I don't think I can make it to the bed." She finally stated, sighing. "So, you can have it. I'm content where I am."
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:59 pm

he tilted his head before picking her up carefully, and carrying her for the bed, and setting her on it next. " There, better?" He said as he pulled away ( or tried to)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:03 am

As he set her down, she felt her hands reaching back up to him, to pull him back down, so she quickly clenched her hands into fists and snapped them down to her sides. She was acting like an idiot, not only would he probably not like her much when he found out what she was, he probably would be disgusted by the fact. So she simply nodded. Not entirely trusting herself to say anything, though she would have indeed been just fine on the couch, she shifted down into the blankets and curled up, taking hardly a quarter of the bed space with her small frame.
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:03 am

(( BTW, i work a graveyard wednessday...Midnight to 8 AM wednessday, so im up all night tonight, send me an email when you get tired...just keep in mind darlin, that i have to uh..sleep late tomarrow, till maybe 3 PM...yeah 3 PM should be find, you can blow up my phone and shit then Razz when you want your attention and such. Im sorry ive not been the fastest, getting used to this new format, third person, rather then first person has taken me a bit of time, and i cant always throw out HUGE messages, sometimes they are a bit short, so...im sorry..im trying though if thats worth anything, and im goin as fast as i can...im sorry i promised you a week, then went and said 2-3 weeks...the reason is that i dont know...grams isnt going to let me buy a damn computer since im so cose to payin off my car..ill keep hiding away money, and when i get the chance ill buy a laptop when shes not paying attention, and hide it. Very Happy that way we are good...But thats worst case scenario, if i cant get yours fixed darlin~ lol. anywho, are you getting tired, or do we get some more time? THis is actually somewhat enjoyable Smile -ooc ))
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:06 am

[[ooc- We've still got more time, if you want sleep later tomorrow I work 5pm-10, so won't really get to talk much anyway, no fret, and I'm not really tired yet, playing my video game, so quite thoroughly content, and you're doing fine, really :/ ]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity scion :: Roleplay :: Actual Roleplay-
Jump to: