Eternity scion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity scion

Bleh bleh bleh bleh

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

-- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:38 pm

After a moment of silence, and no pain, she looked up between her fingers and over his wolf form. He had stopped being all cold, and dark and terrifying, and now looked nearly silly with his head tilted and a small wolfish grin on his face. She shivered, and slowly stood up, adjusting herself, and pressing her hand to her side as pain bloomed, blood seeped into her clothing, and he did something as it closed up, but still hurt. She tried to rub it away and looked around a bit as well. "What was that for precisely?" She asked slowly, unsure if he'd even be able to talk to her.
Back to top Go down
https://eternityscion.rpg-board.net
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:48 pm

he barked at her.

a woman slowly stepped up beside her." he wont be able to talk to you through the mind, or take his elf shape till the next full moon. also, if he dies a second time before then, he stays dead. " she seemed to be dressed in ice itself, she was incredibly beautifull...in an icy sort of way...she looked as beautifull and dangerous as the snow..this was the queen of the winter court.

she smiled slowly. " Would you like to have lunch with me? "
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:04 pm

She frowned as the woman moved beside her. She hadn't expected her, and didn't trust her in the least, but her explanation made some sort of sense to her, so she nodded in understanding. Ani looked over at the woman, moving her eyes to see and take in everything, and if not for the pain in her side, might have fallen distracted at her beauty. She looked down at Glade, now a wolf at her side, before nodding to the queen, not trusting her, so she expected Glade to come with her, but knowing that saying no to an invitation from anyone Royal could invite rage and anger. "Why do you want to have lunch with me anyway?" She asked as she walked after the queen, knowing she was in no form of dress to really fit in with royalty.
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:16 pm

she tilted her head, then started walking, the guards nearby following suit.." come, lunch will be ready, and I like my tea hot." she lead the 2 of them into a gazebo outside the castle...before sitting, and sipping at her tea.

glade stuck his head over the table, and looked over all the food, sniffint, before sitting beside a char, a chair meant for ani...
the queen looked at her.." so what do you think of my domain? other then those pesky assassins..."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:28 pm

She sat down next to Glade, and looked down at him. "Please touch my hand with your nose if you think it's safe to eat the food and drink the tea, and... touch my knee if you don't think it's safe." She passed her words to his mind, so as to not let the queen know that she was doubting her, before tilting her head at the royal woman. "Well, I'll be honest, I've never seen anything like it. It's very different, and I quite like it, apart from being attacked I suppose. I've enjoyed my time here immensely. But you've still not answered my question as to what it is that caused you to invite me here." She knew that talking of how she'd enjoyed her time so far would stroke Glades ego at least a bit, seeing as how the majority of the time so far was spent in his bed.
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:58 pm

he touched her hand quickly, before snatching a chunk of red meat off the table. quickly munching away at it, listening to the conversation

she sipped at her tea some more. " I Was hoping you could take the dark moon house in my domain. it would make you the oner of a house of power, and make you a significant political figure here in this city. you would have a permanent position...the last residents of it. The last ruler of the house tried to kill me, thinking himself stronger then me. He was.....the uncle to your friend and lover there. he was an ally to the great darkness and the Dark djinn. he tried to unleash the father of the death hounds, the father of the reapers...Death. I killed him and almost all his kind that day. " she sighed...and showed a tiny scar on her shouder." i got this that day."

she looked at her. " the laws of our realm though, i could not kill the last of them. it would have likely unleash death himself anyway. that is why none will attack him, he is a symbol of fear yes, but his life is all that keeps death in its place. I got side tracked....ANyway. I want you to take up that house. have a place here...would you take it?"

glade touched his nose to her hand...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:15 pm

She shifted, listening to the woman and the importance of what she was asking her. Why her? Why Ani? That's all that kept running through her head, and to try to calm herself, she reached over and picked up a few biscuits, quickly eating, as Glade had made motion that it was safe, and took a slow sip of her black tea. Glade was touching his nose to her hand, she assumed that meant she should take the position, at least, that he wanted her to. But what else was there? She could stay here, live here, even though she felt that her magic, and therefore her, being rather condensed here, that something just wasn't right. Or, she could leave, go back to the high court, pretend to be someone she wasn't, hide who she was, and eventually be queen of some place she barely knew anything about, and probably have to choose someone else to live with rather than the dangerous hellhound she was currently spending time with. She looked down at Glade, then back up at the queen. "I might take it. I would need more time to think about it than just a few minutes. It is quite high in possibilities, but I would need to... think over the pros and cons, and talk to Glade about it. Especially after going through that shock of nearly being killed, and the fact we've been being followed by the dark djinn, and I don't even know most things that are happening around myself lately." She ran one hand through her hair, and the other had her sip at her tea again, finishing her glass. "Perhaps could I have some bitter fruit juice?" She asked, meaning the wine that she'd had last time.
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:27 pm

the queen smiled, and a bottle of blue wine apeared infront of the girl, this wine was different from what she had before, a bit mellower in taste, and stronger...she looked at ani" that wine is much stronger then the high courts wine. so be carefull with it." she smiled, and continued to sip at her tea..

----- THe next morning-----

glade was laying beside ani in his wolf form still, as a man knocked downstairs....trying to get their attention...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:32 pm

Ani groaned, her head pounding after she had finished the bottle of wine, and went to bed in some room she didn't even know where. There was a possibility that Glade had brought her back to his house, she had no idea, and the memories of the day before had faded nearly entirely from her mind, other than what the queen and said and offered to her. As she looked around, she realized that not all of the pounding was coming from her head, so she pushed herself up and walked towards the door, not worrying too much as she opened the door and looked over the man standing outside it. She tilted her head, and rubbed at her eyes to try to wake herself up a bit as she looked him up and down. "Good.... morning sir, what do you want precisely?" She mumbled, trying to be quiet since her head hurt.
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:41 pm

the man wore some very different from any winter fey..he was a messanger from the summer court." greetings m'lady Ani, I have been sent to offer you an audiance with the king of the summer court, and position in his councel and city. would you accept his request, and join him for breakfast?" he said rather professionally, and a bit anxious, he was afraid she would refuse, and it would make the king of summer unpleased with him....he didnt fear the king, but he feared failing the first task the king gave him as a knight...

glade looked at him curiously...then looked at her when she glanced to him..he nodded, suggesting it a good idea, he had never recieved offers from the summer court, them wanting her ould be good, it would be much better a place then the winter court.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:51 pm

She licked her lips slowly and nodded. "Sure, but it's what, months travel?" She yawned, and stretched, before using her magic to fix her clothing up, and readjust everything. "Or is he here?" She tried to smile as politely as she could at this messenger in front of her, but she wasn't sure how many more offers she could take.

{{ooc- sorry, it's short :/ }}
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:56 pm

the man grabbed her hand slowly, quickly the world woudl start to shift around them, glade quickly lunged across the room, slamming into him just before the portal closed, and they apeared in the new location...

the knight threw glade off him, now that they were suddenly in the summer court and drew h is sword.." damn, you have the reaper with you!, get behind me ill protect you m'lady" he quickly pointed the blade at glade..

glade growled at him, but held his ground without advancing....he didnt want a fight, but he wasnt going to lower his defenses..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:01 am

She glared a bit at the knight, mainly because he was yelling, and pushed his hand down. "That's Glade. He's the one who's protecting me, not you. Plus, keep your voice down, my head hurts." She easily knocked the sword out of the knights hand, with strength she didn't know she had, and slipped around him, walking to where she felt the king was sitting, her magic leading her way to the man who was the father of the body she held, her magic holding still a hint of his own.
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:26 am

as soon as she neared the king of summer, her hangover would fade, he was a very atractive man, in a more natural way, rather then the wild sort that glade was...he was very well kept, and very tidy.

he smiled at her slowly.." I am glad you could join me, amd your ally glade. have a seat. what do you think of the summer court? More...comfortable then then winter court i expect. high borns have trouble adjusting to it.." he took a knife, and cut a piece of apple, before eating it..." anything my cook can make for you? or will the fruit and thigns hes had brought out for breakfast suffice?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:40 am

She looked over the man carefully. This King was attractive and she felt herself relax, the pain disappearing from her head and she felt herself smile back at him. She knew he was different than Glade, probably the exact opposite. "You caught me just waking up, at least your messenger did. Surprisingly right after a lunch with the Winter Queen, offering me a place in her court. I also would have the position with my parents, being Queen of the High court. Now as to what I think of it, all I've seen so far is you, and well, you're fairly attractive, so I'd say it's nice." She felt her face flush as she spoke words she had been thinking but didn't mean to say out loud. She felt herself loosing some control over her tongue, and quickly bit down on it, grabbing a sweet orange, and biting into it through the peel to keep herself from saying much else about what she was thinking. "What do you plan on offering me?" She mumbled into the orange, keeping her mouth hidden behind it.
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:44 am

he smiled lightly..." I was thinking a position, maybe a house of your won, be one of my 7 grand houses....Or my queen?" he said curiously

glade, whom had been settled beside her on the ground, growled at the second offer, furious that he would suggest taking her from glade..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:52 am

She listened quietly, letting it seep into her mind and thinking everything through. She was right, if she were to take something not in the winter court where Glade was from, then she would probably have to leave Glade. Yes, this man in front of her was attractive, just as much so as Glade, and could probably make her feel just as good, maybe, she wasn't sure since she didn't have the experience with it. "Alright I suppose, I'll think about it, seeing as how I've got a lot of offers to think about." She kept her mouth hidden as she continued to eat her orange.
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:13 am

he nodded slowly, as a breeze went by....an offer being delivered to her mind from the sky court...the court that hadnt been heard from in a few decades...all but the infernal court and dark/light courts had offered so far, and the dark court wasnt far from offering either....

the summer king smiled lightly.." Your friend coudl stay also, and if hes more then your friend...then i offer a house rather then a shared seat. i would very much like to have the newest sage live in my domain...."

glade growled inquisicly at the name sage..

the summer king smiled.." The Light Djinn has told a few kings that a new sage has been born into the world. and it is her. everybody is making offers..and the dark court has tried to kill her i think....the stone court even accidentaly attacked her, not knowing who she is...they are in fury now, because they have never turned against a sage...they fear her wrath, so they will try to avoid her entirely. "
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:20 am

She tilted her head a bit. Not entirely understanding the severity of what would have happened, nor what Sage would have meant for her, or why all of these offers were coming around. "That body who was soul mate to the Sage died. It wasn't from this realm." She knew that saying so would, or could put her in danger, but she felt it needed to be said, it was obviously all part of some misunderstanding. She could just go back to being unimportant, and following after Glade. "Perhaps I'll make a choice after the next full moon. And don't get any ideas about anything, or knowing anything about me. Please, it's rather silly for you to think that. Personally I hardly even know how magic works, let alone the magic I have." She stood, and bowed her head politely before turning around and heading out of the domain that the King had brought her to.
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:31 am

the king waved his hand quickly.." ...would that explain why the center of your aura, consciouseness, and the core of your sage magic, is inside that..tiny being inside the bodies neck? " he said curiously..." You seem to think we wouuld fear you. there are far worse things in the world then somebody who takes bodies that are not being used. so dont fear some reprisal from me for what you are. Now sit, and lets talk. What is it you would like to gain from being in my domain?" he said with another smile.

glade looked over him curiously now, suprised he would offer so much.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:39 am

She tensed, and frowned as he pointed out that he could tell exactly where she was and what she was. It made her immediately uncomfortable, and she reached down and grabbed onto Glade, content that he was a wolf for the time being since it allowed her to hold on tightly to the fur on the back of his neck in her discomfort. "Personally, I prefer to just use bodies that are not inhabited, but... I could very well take any body. Plus, it's not really you I've worried about, but those that loved the woman who used to have this body." She turned to face him, but didn't sit down, in order to keep herself feeling that she wasn't trapped. This time, she didn't return his smile. "I'm not from this world, I don't know what I want. I've been happy so far being a part of no domain. I'll talk with Glade after the full moon and I'll come to a conclusion."
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:48 am

he nodded slowly.." the full moon is tonight luckily...shall i have a room prepared for you? nice and comfortable with a fire?"

glade growled..but slowly nodded, then started chewing on his back a bit boredly...

the knight from earlier reapeared beside them.." if you agree to stay the night i shall take you to a place you can rest which should be acomodating, and relaxing.."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:01 am

She looked up to the sky, having not expected it to be that way, and she shook her head to the knight. "I can get myself to places that I want to be. I don't need help." She looked around, and reached for a knife, it disappearing rather quickly, as she grabbed back onto the back of Glades neck, and took a step forward, immediately vanishing from the Summer Kings court, and reappearing back in Glades home in the Winter court, seals on the door reset, and she looked over him a bit with a frown before collapsing onto the couch, holding her head. She didn't know ho she did it, she just knew that if she wanted it enough, it would happen, and it did. "What am I going to do?" She groaned in frustration, knowing that no matter where it was, if she took a higher position, the dark Djinn would be able to find her easier.
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:09 am

he growled at her, then hopped onto the bed, and laid against her side...unable to say anything till the moon was at its peak...

half way through the night, whiel she was resting, he shfted back to the elven form, he was sitting beside her, rubbing the new scar on the back of his neck...he sighed, rubbed the scar some more as it if would make it fade away..then laid down beside her and put an arm around her...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:24 pm

She shifted, and looked over at him once he touched her. She knew almost immediately that he was obviously himself, and not some stranger grabbing onto her, and she didn't know how she knew. Her head hurt with new information and thinking too much of all the pros and cons of every option that was being exposed to her, she had no idea what to do even still. "Glade?" She mumbled, even though she knew it was him, she felt she needed something to break the silence. "Why couldn't things remain as they were? Why did they have to get complicated?" She set her head on his shoulder, hiding her face as she tried to relax.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity scion :: Roleplay :: Actual Roleplay-
Jump to: