Eternity scion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity scion

Bleh bleh bleh bleh

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
skifer

-- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:07 am

he looked at her land for a long moment, how it had almost grabbed her shirt...thinking...he sat there a long moment...almost 2 minutes, before slowly laying down on the bed...guessing that she might want the warmth of another by chance..." Im making a guess that you are cold?" he moved a bit closer to her, so his side was to her back, before relaxing...he couldnt entirely guess at what she had wanted when she reasched for him, but she figured it was warmth..the temp was dropping..." as i said, if you want something just state it. " lightly he said, before closing his eyes
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:13 am

She tensed as he laid down and came so close as to touch her. He was warm, and she hadn't noticed before that she was starting to get cold. So many silly little things she was forgetting that even regular survival instincts were going unnoticed. She kept quiet as he stated what he was doing, and she gripped her knees tighter to her chest, unsure of what she would do if she relaxed, let alone sleep, but after an hour of fighting it, her breathing evened out, and her mind fell into the abyss of sleep.

She shifted then, reaching out for him. Quickly she grabbed his shirt and nuzzled her head into the divot of his shoulder, one of her legs falling over one of his to settle between his, as she pressed up against him with a quiet content sigh. "I'm so lost..." She sleepily mumbled, her lips trailing over the skin of his neck.
Back to top Go down
https://eternityscion.rpg-board.net
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:18 am

he sighed a bit as she put herself over him, before falling asleep as well...

The next morning he was still asleep when she roused, his breathing quite regular, and barely audible..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:21 am

She was warm, comfy and content, she hadn't woken up like this ever before and her muscles actually seemed happy with her also. At least until she opened her eyes and figured where she was. Quickly she pushed herself back and away, jumping out of the bed and nearly tripping over herself as she moved across the room. Taking a moment, where he didn't even move, he didn't even look like he was breathing from this angle. If he died, then what would she do? Have to go find that cat woman again? Absolutely not! Quickly she moved over to his side of the bed, and poked his cheek. "Hey, you... Gage? Are you alive? Please be alive."
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:28 am

glade opened his eyes slowly, and looked at her. " yes, hi..morning.." he sat up slowly.." Are you alright ? why are you in such distress?" he looked over her curiously, unaware of what caused her to be in such a stricken state, she sounded...worried, but he wasnt sure, she looked fine through his eyes, but then again, he was acutely aware that his eyes lied to him on that front..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:35 am

She shifted, uncomfortable suddenly now that he was fine. She obviously overreacted to everything. "I woke up in an odd way, had a bit of a panic then when I calmed down, you looked dead, so I panicked again. Otherwise, I'm fine really. Apart from my blathering mouth." She smacked herself for talking so much when really all he needed was her to tell him she was fine.
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:39 am

" Ah...right, thats happened a few times, i should have mentioned that i dont breath as heavily as a human when asleep...we are almost dead silent, when we have to hide, it helps if we fall asleep to prevent being found... Do you want a shower and have you decided on whether or not to acompany me on my journey to see if we can find the looking glass or anything else of value?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:42 am

"Then I won't freak out next time, and I'm sure I've already told you, I'm not staying with that woman any longer, so... so don't even bring it up, I think the answer is obvious." She grumbled a bit, quickly turning around and heading for the door. "I'll be downstairs having breakfast, I've no need for a shower right now either." She quickly made her way down the stairs, not sure what had made her upset exactly, but quickly ordered some food, and sat down at the bar itself.
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:50 am

after getting dressed and coming down from the room above, he was settled beside her, wearing his usual get up, with the cloak and everything.....he blended in much better and drew much less attention this way. he ordered some rather vegetarian food as well, and ate at it slowly beside her as she ate..." Hmm. so we leave today then. with luck we find what we need."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:53 am

"How long do you suppose it will take?" She asked, before pushing her down forward, having finished as he was coming up the stairs. She didn't have any money, plus in her society, they didn't use money since they trusted everyone to take what they needed and only that, just like how she hadn't paid for her meal the day before, she didn't even think of paying for this one.
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:57 am

he set some coin down on the table, enough to cover his and her meal, before looking over her..." Hmm...maybe a week. a few rest stops, since i dont think you are as...used to venturing as long as i am....theres a couble of comfortable stops on the way there for us, so it wont be absolutely terrible. "
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:58 am

sigh into skype, i have skype on my kindle....i may be able to chat with you there ocasionally-ooc
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 1:01 am

Puffing her cheeks out before she slipped off of the stool she had been using, she crossed her arms. "Perhaps with some good shoes, I'll be just fine traveling as long as you do." Slowly straightening the clothes he had given her, that she had slept in, she made sure everything was in its proper place. "You finish eating, I'll go find myself some shoes." Turning on her toes, she walked towards the door, once more believing everything would be fine, even without money.
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 11:35 pm

he grabbed her hand quickly, haulting her departure, and slipped a small bag of coins into her hand. " You will need this to make the purchase you need for shoes. get anything else you will need also by the way, i dont want you wanting for anything should you need it. " he said with a yawn. " I will find you in a short while, if im not nearby when your finished, just find somewhere to relax till i find you." he patted her hand then stepped back and went back to what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 11:51 pm

Looking at the bag in her hand, she walked out of the tavern, taking a peek inside it, she was awfully confused. What would small metal coins do for her anyway? She shifted, and walked down the street, smiled at the guards at the gate into the main city that surrounded the castle, and began to look around at the nearby shops. Still, even while she was dressed similar to the people around her, they kept looking at her and it made her very uncomfortable. She heard whispers, just snippets, hearing many times questioning something about a sage. Hadn't Gage said something about a Sage? She shook her head, unsure of what it might be precisely, and quickly found a place with shoes. Slipping in, she almost went unnoticed as the owner of the shop was distracted. Quickly she found a pair of nice shoes and pulled them on after brushing off the dirt on her feet. She turned for the door when the man grabbed her arm. "Aren't you going to pay for those?" The gruff man asked her, looking over her slowly. She panicked, unsure of what to do, so she handed the man the bag that Gage had given her, and as he went to open it she ran. Terrified, she kept running down the street, and when she heard the man yell after her about something, she picked up her pace and ran into the forest in order to hide. She heard the man looking for her, but she stayed hidden under the bush she had found to hide under, at least until he stopped looking for her.
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 12:05 am

after hearing some of the disruption outside, he went out, found the shopkeeper and took what he didnt claim for the shoes from him, before going to look for ani, a smile on his face...

when he found her, without making a sound he slipped in behind her.." hey, you know you are suppose to give him the coin amount he asks for, not the whole bag right?" he grabbed her arms from behind so she couldnt run, or swing, at him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 12:16 am

She jumped as soon as his voice broke the silence, quickly moving to try to move away from him before settling, knowing that he wasn't a threat, and she was just paranoid. She wouldn't have swung at him, due to her non violent nature. She tilted her head at him. "He grabbed me, and made me uncomfortable. I didn't know what to do with the metal you gave me." Her face flushed at the way that he kept his hands on her arms, holding her in place, and sensations ran through her again, completely distracting her from the situation they were currently in. "You're uh... touching me." She mumbled, unsure of what else to say.
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 12:28 am

" I am aware of the physical contact, because i want it to be so. " he said with mild amusedment before letting her go. " The metal is currency, you trade the currency for desired objects. " he said, as he quickly gave some detail on the worth of each coin, and what each coin would usually covever...
" Now lets get going, we have an old temple vault to break into. " he said with a grin as he slowly stood.

-----2 days passage later, they would find themselves outside the remains of an old temple-------

he set his hand on her right shoulder, and guided her to the back entrance, before quickly moving the small tree out of the way a bit as he slipped through, holding it out of the way so she could get in easily...once she was in he alowed it to swing back to its normal fixment. the temple was a marvel of architectural design, marble and other rich stones holding what was left in place...he stopped infront of a man, sitting infront of a vault, at a decrepid tea table, a cat mouse and some other od animals, along with some very poorly conditioned tea set equipment infront of them..

The strange man with the large tophat, and amused look on his face looked up at them. " well, its been a time and a half. you have The new alice with you to I see. very very interesting. you are here to open the vault ? ive tried a few times, but i couldnt get it even ajar. Maybe its the last alices handiwork that holds it in place. so maybe the new alice could open it! Little bat! open it! " he said with a mad smile while looking at her...The man used the name alice as a title, as the other person whom mentioned her did as well..

glade rubbed his forhead, before rubbing anis shoulder " Think you are up for it? you need but try to open the door if what the mad hatter says is right..."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 12:40 am

As soon as she slipped in past the tree that he moved aside, she was lost. The pain in her feet disappearing as she focused on the wonders of the ruins. She ran her fingers over the veins in the marble, trailing her hands over the cool stone, she nearly wanted to rub her face over it. Stopping at mosaic tiled floor pieces, she couldn't believe her eyes. She'd seen wonders done by other species, but none could have captured such brilliance in artwork, and the way that the sun; shining through the ruptured roof; shone over the dazzling pieces of coloured stones, made her nearly cry in wonder. She hadn't even noticed the odd party that they were standing near as she was so distracted by the beauty of the place that had been so long abandoned to the elements.

Slowly her gaze lifted from the floor, and shadowed each figure. A miniscule mouse, laying in an empty shipped teacup, a large hare with mussed up fur and an odd twitching eye, and finally a strange man, with unfortunate disproportionate limbs and a fairly large worn hat, who looked as if he most likely was in a different world than even the one she was in. Her mind snapped from her thoughts of the strange party as Glade's hand gripped her shoulder and he asked her to do something. He hadn't asked her for anything else before, at least not yet, so she nodded, and turned her attention to the nearby door, slipping from his grasp as she reached her hand toward it, grasping the edge as she shifted her weight and tried to pull it open.
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 12:46 am

THe door which looked like it wouldnt open for anybody, for all of time, slipped open at her touch, as if it had never seen disrepare, not even a hitch in the slide of the door..inside the room, there was a table with some gold coins on it..some scattered swords, some of which were broken, a shattered mirror...And then an altaric water basin in the center of the room, with a black coin sittin on the edge of it....There was also an incredibly beautifull dress hanging against a wall, which would almost seem to call to her to be worn...

slowly glade stepped inside, right behind her, looking around for danger before relaxing, and then went to gather the gold he could find, the room obviousely not having anything he was expecting or wanting. " You did good ani, the door opened for you. " he said with a smile.." anything you see in here you like ?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 12:51 am

She smiled a bit at his praise, even if it made her feel like a pet of some sort, and slowly wandered through the room, running her hand over the broken mirror sadly. Obviously this wasn't the one that would bring her back to the other realm where she could be sent elsewhere. Here she feared dying, a full death and not just being sent away to another place. After wandering by everything else, she stopped at the dress, and started to pull at her clothes to remove them. As she had had trouble getting them on, they stuck in all the wrong places and she couldn't figure out how to get them off, but she just felt as though she needed to have the dress and wear it, so she felt she couldn't wait, not even thinking to ask Glade to leave, or even close the door to the odd party staring inside.
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:02 am

once she was undressed, but before she could grab the dress to put it on, glade, having already shut the door slipped behind her, gripped one of her breasts and jerked her back against him, just out of reach of the dress." You shouldnt put on strange things without determining of they are dangerous." he set his head ontop of hers, keeping a firm grip on her so she couldnt get away.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:06 am

She whined and squirmed in his grip. At another time, she might have fallen back against him at the contact, fallen into a near stupor at the amount of it almost. But right at this moment she still felt the need to feel the fabric of the dress on her skin and she tugged to get out of his grip. "You said I could have it." She whined again, her voice taking a hurt tone as he kept her from her goal. "A dress can't hurt anyone." She reasoned, though never had to really think about it, seeing as how this was the first body to really wear clothing and not fur that she'd worn.
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:16 am

glade sighed lightly, he wasnt sure if the dress was a danger our not, but its pull on her would remain untill it was on, or he gave her a sensation which would interupt its glamourus pull...slowly his grip tightened on her breast, and he squeezed its peak, before his other hand slipped down her front, and ran through her dark curls of hair, moving further down, sending some light pleasurus feel through her, to break the hold of the dress on her....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:23 am

His hands shifted, grabbed and trailed, and she nearly ignored it and tried to swat him away, but his hand trailed somewhere she never even really thought about until now. "Oh!" She exclaimed, unable to think of anything better, and her hips shifted back against him, grinding against his hips, before rocking back forward towards his hand. The odd sensations that ran through her like electricity were curious, she she tilted her head forward to look down at what he was doing, causing her hair to fall over her shoulders, giving him ease of access to view the scar that ran over the back of her neck where the real her actually lay dormant beneath the skin, a faint glow, like that of a light held under ones hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity scion :: Roleplay :: Actual Roleplay-
Jump to: