Eternity scion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity scion

Bleh bleh bleh bleh

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
skifer

-- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:36 pm

: hum..." he said slowly, thinking over the last few days events.." I didnt know the power of the sage had moved to you. This is a strange turn of events.." he sat there thinking of posabilities for a while before sighing..." but...I dont know...summer court is a place you could be quite comfortable...if you would claim the empty house. There is always the isle that isnt claimed anymore though..." he didnt like the idea of living on the isle again though.....he had hated that isle, its why he ran from it..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:56 pm

"High court would be where my magic would be most comfortable. Summer court is not very constricting, but that man is there, and he might want to use me. Winter court, I'm sure the queen will attempt to use me. I've not met the others to know, but I'm sure joining any court will attempt to use me for something. Perhaps I should hide in one of the ruins." She closed her eyes, and wrapped one of her arms around his chest, running her hand over the skin, finding the movement soothing. She paused, and looked up very abruptly. "What about the abandoned city? The one that's so well protected? It was nice, and there's food, and no one going to use me." She smiled, beginning to feel excited.
Back to top Go down
https://eternityscion.rpg-board.net
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:07 pm

" hmmmm" he thought abuot it a long moment, before looking to her.." We could go there if you like. but we would be alone, atleast till people started coming to live there..here yo uwould have other around, even friends possibly if you wanted.."he ran a hand under her shirt, and over her back slowly, he had a bit more controll then usual, aspecially now that the moon was past its highest point, but he still wanted her, and potently at that.." where we go is up to you. I can be anywhere.." he said slowly.." though we need to find and deal with the dark djin eventually..sooner then later.." his hand went down and over her ass a bit...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:25 pm

"I've never had friends, I'm a wanderer, never had a reason to stay on a planet to live out a full life. No one normally wants to be around me, somethings wrong with me for not finding happiness. We'll go there." She yawned, and relaxed against him, her mind settling for the first time since the assassination attempt other than when she had gotten herself drunk. "And... maybe we can just go under the radar, have him just... disappear, maybe he'll just stop." She frowned, remembering how Glade had torn those assassins to pieces, and not thinking she'd be able to watch or do that to anyone, not even this Dark Djinn.
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:42 pm

" if that is your wish." he moved a bit more firmly against her before relaxing, and closing his eyes...." get some more sleep, we need to sleep then wake up somewhat early..." he yawned in her year before settling finaly..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:50 pm

She smiled, and relaxed in his grip. "Or, we can not sleep, and I can use my magic to get up back to the abandoned castle. I seem to be getting good at getting myself out of places I no longer want to be, and back to where I feel safe and comfortable." She pressed her face into his neck, and kissed him, content to be where she was.
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 2:01 am

he nodded slowly, before shifting to have her against him a bit more comfortably, thinking..

" if we claim that city, people might move to it, and call us their rulers. if that were to happen we would need to define our court, and such. which would inevitably happen nomatter what..i think i like the idea of ruling a court with you." he said with a grin..." what sort of fey, elves..or faries..or whatever...would you prefer be in our domain?" he said curiously..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:38 pm

She tried to think about it, but she couldn't think of really segregating anyone in particular, and even then she couldn't see herself as a ruler. "Well, uhm, if anyone does come, I would prefer if they didn't kill things, but if they did then just for necessity, and not just because, or for trophies. Can't leave the city completely defenseless, as much as I don't want to think about it, we would need some that are able to fight in order to protect, but even then, I can't rule something, I'm a fairly holed up being, I don't settle."
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:51 pm

he nodded slowly.." Non-outwardly destructive sorts. or atleast not the ones that enjoy destroying things to have something to do. alright then, that sounds fine, " he looked at the sky outside the window, there wasnt any clouds, but a streak of lightning had gone through the sky, going quite far away...he gave it an odd look...then looked back to her..." hmm...:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:58 pm

With her face pressed into his shoulder, and her eyes closed, she entirely missed the odd streak of lightning, not even feeling its touch through her magic. She wasn't looking for anything in the sky, or caring much since at the moment she was happy, or at the very least, she was content with her situation. "Or I could marry that king fellow who wants to use me." She wasn't entirely sure if he even wanted to be considered with her permanently, and even that made her worried. Nothing was permanent in her species, you lived a life, and you left. Whomever you were with generally didn't go with you, traveling to a different planet all together, or just didn't even look for you on a new planet. Then again, she had never felt any need for mating that was so much that she actually went through with it. So much here was new to her, and changing constantly.
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:31 pm

" well then, take us to the city, I feel like relaxing in the garden. " he said with a slight laugh
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:37 pm

She shifted, groaning, before rolling herself up off the bed. She needed to be standing from what she remembered, and she wasn't going to try something new that could possibly not work. She reached over and pulled Glade up, and while holding onto him, she thought of the gardens and how she felt in that place, and took a step forward, and as her foot touched the ground, they were not in the garden, and she yawned, before collapsing down onto the ground, content.
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:43 pm

he looked around a bit stunned by the transfr, before he adjusted to the environment again slowly...he was linked to the realm of the dead and the transfer had broken his link temporarily...he shook his head then leaned against a tree in the garden, looking at her with crossed arms..." Hmm, it seems like you have a connection to the garden, you could get her rather qui-" he cut off, and turned quickly, looking at some of the faries in the garden, he quickly shifted to wolf form, and lunged at them...they quickly hid in the near by trees..

the fairies cried to her " protect us mistress! we came to help you tend the garden and your new domain! dont let him eat us"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:51 pm

She looked around nervously, unsure of what to do other then speak. "Glade stop!" She cried, not liking the idea of him going in for attack, but also unsure about the title of mistress. "They say they're here to help the garden. You're jumping to conclusions." She rubbed her face a bit, and looked around before trying to settle, but now finding it hard while she knew others were around. "Plus, it's not a connection, per say, I just want to be somewhere, and focus on it, and I go there. I don't want to be somewhere, and I'll be shifted out of it, so long as I can take my step forward."
Back to top Go down
skifer

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 2:07 pm

he snarled at the fairies, before shifting back slowly, glaring at them he backed down slowly, not taking his eyes off of them.

they quickly thanked her, and sore their oaths to her, before flying about the garden, working at it,

" i dont trust fairies. : he said anoyedly.

I started up a new RP idea thread, look over it, and make some aditions, also, get on skype.-ooc
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 2:21 pm

"What harm could they do anyway? They're tiny, just a little larger than me." She spoke, trying to relax to show him that she wasn't nervous, though she was. She reached up and took his hand in hers, taking the time to run her thumb over the back of it before pulling him down onto the ground next to her. "Plus, you said things would come here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --   -- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ -- - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-- ℱℯαяʟεṧṧ --
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity scion :: Roleplay :: Actual Roleplay-
Jump to: